четвер, 19 серпня 2010 р.

MockingJay Week : день третій. Фанмікс

Disarmed | The Hunger Games (Peeta/Katniss) Fanmix








The Hunger Games


1. Like O, Like H | Tegan and Sara

when i was four plus a ten i was swinging fists
like nails in a board
pull your hands inside of you
six years till i'll be through


2. I Can Barely Breathe | Manchester Orchestra

so when you see me falling backwards down the wall that says i'm still alive,
don't be cautious when i'm cautiously approaching on the other side
everybody has their reasons, thats the reason we're all going to die

because if seeing is believing,
then believe that we have lost our eyes.



3. Use Somebody (Kings of Leon cover) | Bat for Lashes

you know that i could use somebody
someone like you

i hope it's gonna make you notice
i hope it's gonna make you notice
someone like me



4. Skeleton Jar | Youth Group

how can you stand there and watch this scene?
i hate you for liking me.

then the lights go down
and all the people gather round
and you feel like you are a skeleton jar




5. Atlas | Battles

instrumental




6. Middle Distance Runner | Sea Wolf

so won't you run to me tonight?
tonight we could pretend that we're just lovers
but i'll only ever be a middle distance runner




7. The Golden Floor | Snow Patrol

i'm a peasant in your princess arms
penniless with only charm
as we're leveled by the low, hot lights and disarmed

i'm folded in the bread you made
you're cold until my body bathes you in the heat i kept aside all these days


8. Cold Water | Damien Rice

cold, cold water surrounds me now
and all i've got is your hand


9. After the Storm | Mumford & Sons

and i took you by the hand
and we stood tall
and remembered our own land,
what we lived for


10. When I'm Small | Phantogram

so show me love
you've got your hand on the button of
showing love


11. If There's a Rocket Tie Me To It | Snow Patrol

a pulse, your pulse
it's the only thing i can remember
i break, you don't
i was always set to self-destruct though






Catching Fire


12. Don't Die in Me | Mirah

but if you want something back
all the things that got cracked
when i felt like you lied to me
and all the million mistakes
and the kicks in the face
but i don't want you to die in me



13. This Place is a Prison | The Postal Service

i know there's a big world out there
like the one i saw on the screen
in my living room late last night
it was almost too bright to see



14. Sunken Eyes | Weinland
you'll know yourself
i'll sleep like a soldier
you'll hold yourself
so glad that you know her

just don't let me mess it up
you're still my friend when I need one
sorry words won't fix it up
it's all right here should you need some





15. You Kill Me | Paper Route

i close my eyes and think: this cannot be happening
am i the one to blame?

when we rang the wedding bells, should we have left with someone else?
is that what you really need?
is that what you really need?

you pull me down underneath
and my air, i can't breath
i can't sleep , i can't dream
and i can't stop loving
you kill me

everything i've been, everything i am
my heart's the same as yours
i love you the same.


16. All I See | Lydia

well, she locks all the doors and turns, says,
"we will always be safe here in this bed
all i see scares me, and no one waits forever."

so come closer, baby
i want to see what you're made of, see what you're made of
cause this isn't all we could be
you're not the same, and i'm, i'm not the same and...


17. This Woman's Work (Kate Bush cover) | Greg Laswell

give me these moments back
give them back to me
give me that little kiss
give me your hand

i should be crying, but i just can't let it show
i should be hoping, but i can't stop thinking

of all the things we should've said that were never said
all the things we should've done that we never did
all the things that you needed from me
all the things that you wanted for me
all the things that i should've given,
but i didn't.

ownload zip here!
Створила фанмікс Scyler
(Можна завантажувати окремо кожну пісню,
або ж усі разом одним файлом)











Немає коментарів: