пʼятниця, 17 серпня 2012 р.

Fanmix : Саундтреки до трилогії Патріка Несса - Chaos Walking





 Just as the Sun was rising | A Chaos Walking Fanmix




 “Was a long and dark December when the banks became cathedrals and the fog became God. Priests clutched onto bibles hollowed out to fit their rifles and the cross was held aloft”

 


 ”And let’s join forces, we’ve got our guns and horses. I know you’ve been burned by every fire is a lesson learned


 “Well you are my accuser, now look in my face, your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace, so one man has and another has not, how can you love what it is you have got when you took it all from the weak hands of the poor?”

 

 “Oh holding my breath, won’t lose you again. Something’s made your eyes go cold. Come on, come on don’t leave me like this, I thought I had you figured out, something’s gone terribly wrong, you’re all I wanted” 

 

You can sit beside me when the world comes down, if it doesn’t matter then just turn around. We don’t need our bags and we can just leave town. You can sit beside me when the world comes down”

 


 “It was like a time bomb set into motion, we knew that we were destined to explode. And if I had to pull you out of the wreckage, you know I’m never gonna let you go.”

 


 “No more, we’re gonna lose everything, if we believe all the lies, I may fall but I swear that I’ll help you believe. No more, this one’s running on empty and there’s no reason why. You may fall but I know that you’ll help me believe.”

 


  “So we’ll just keep each other, as safe as we can. until we reach the border, until we make our plan. To run, run, run, run..”



“I will lift her love and I’ll break your spirit, I will dig a hole and I’ll throw you in it, only time will tell if we’re all just cynics on the run.if we’re all just cynics come undone.”


“They say home is where your heart is set in stone, where you go when you’re alone, where you go to rest your bones. It’s not just where you lay your head, not just where you make your bed. As long as we’re together, does it matter where we go?”

 А ось ті треки під які я читала ці книги


Listen or download RADIOHEAD Radiohead - Ideoteque for free on Prostopleer


Listen or download Radiohead / No Surprises for free on Prostopleer


Listen or download Radiohead Creep for free on Prostopleer


Listen or download Radiohead All I Need for free on Prostopleer


Listen or download Go Slowly [In Rainbows, 2007] for free on Prostopleer


Listen or download Snow Patrol Chasing Cars for free on Prostopleer

Немає коментарів: